Identity Design & Strategic Implementation
Successful identity design is about communicating this uniqueness by drawing on people’s personalities and stories.
Really successful identity design gives people a story to tell about how their ideas and ethos ‘created’ the logo and all the other visual elements of their identity, and what this means to them and their target audience.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
My service delivery is tailored to each client’s personality and needs. During the initial stage of each project I work in partnership with my clients to develop an implementation plan and timetable, based on creating their optimum balance between product/service branding, marketing and financial management.
This implementation plan and timetable takes in all the visual elements of the new Identity.
The One Image’s scope of service includes:
- Exploratory consultation(s) to establish client specific goals, milestones and deliverables
- Exploration of the visual language, including the underlying semantics, of the client’s target market, principal competitors and service/product alternatives
- Design and presentation of logo options and supporting material
- Development of selected option(s) based on agreed changes
- Design of stationary including: Letterhead; Compliment Slip and Business Card
- Pre-print production and packaging of stationery artwork for professional lithographic and digital printing
- Provision of advice on printing options, sourcing of quotes from printers and liaison with the selected printer to arrange the production and delivery of the job
- Supply of soft-copies of the stationery optimised for inhouse printing
- Supply of logo ‘media pack‘ comprising, at least, two full colour and two monochrome versions of the logo.
Website Design & Build
I am highly skilled in scoping out and delivering the technical aspects of a website build. But these skills are absolutely secondary to my ability to design and implement a Site Architecture and User Experience that is optimised to each client’s specific needs. And that of their audience.
My approach is to always plan, design and build websites that meet each client’s specific needs but are aligned to the Emotional Selling Propositions (ESPs) that are most important to each of the website’s principal user groups.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
I primarily start with a roundtable exploratory meeting with a client before developing and presenting design options (flat visuals). On initial stage sign-off I develop the new site on the WordPress CMS platform, using a bare bones theme as a starting point, and build the agreed interface design, site architecture and user experience.
I also work with clients to ‘brand’ their template based WordPress website; customise and enhance the structure and page layouts; and code in additional functionality and usability.
The One Image’s typical scope of service includes:
- Conceptualisation and design of the interface
- Implementation of the chosen design, html programming and testing, including
- Optimisation of page structure and coding to facilitate user-friendly content management
- Origination of support graphics
- Content management training and support
- Support documentation for updating and adding pages
Brochures, Leaflets, Reports & Adverts
I offer client-specific graphic design and pre-print production of a range of promotional material, optimised for professional printing – digital or lithographic – and/or inhouse printing. In the case of jobs requiring professional printing, I can provide advice on printing options, source quotes from printers and liaise with the selected printer to arrange the production and delivery of the job.
My services are available either on a fixed price basis, using an industry standard delivery model, or provided at an hourly rate using my on-site consultancy service model, whichever way best suits your needs and preferred way of working.
Tender Submissions & Competition Entries
This service proposition recognises that for companies to win Tender Submissions and Competitions, they need to communicate their strengths, and intangibles such as knowledge and value-added services, in a persuasive, legible and well designed package.
My range of bespoke services, familiarity with tender submission criteria and proven aptitude and ability to work under tight deadlines offers a very efficient and cost effective solution to ‘selling’ the differentiating factors and simultaneously meeting entry requirements.
My on-site design and production consultancy service model, whereby I work either independently or as an integrated member of internal project delivery teams, ensures transparency and accountability and facilitates content development and changes throughout the entire process right up to the print/delivery deadline.
This service model also facilitates clients entrusting me with additional work and responsibilities, thereby allowing the commissioning client and staff to concentrate on fee earning work.
TYPICAL SCOPE OF SERVICE
The typical scope of service I offer includes:
- Independent review of briefing documentation and entry compliance criteria
- Graphic design and formatting of the submission package, including cover sheets and section dividers
- Co-ordination of the roles and responsibilities of all the principals involved under the tender documentation’s key headings
- On-going collation, review and formatting of content supplied
- Origination of supporting diagrams, tables and graphics and the design and formatting of supporting documentation
- Critical review of the draft submission and highlighting of areas for improvement
My experience and skillsets also means I can provide a co-ordinating and editorial role in aggregate/team tender submissions, along with the design and production services above.
Photography & Photo Manipulation
Your promotional material, and ultimately how your audience perceives your brand, is hugely influenced by the technical proficiency and the emotive quality and resonance of the images you use.
By using good quality, carefully selected, photographs you can very quickly gain the willingness of your target market to engage with you, to be open to the credibility of your message.
I approach each project with this in mind – I review all images supplied and advise on any issues relating to image copyright and the quality and emotive strength of each image. I also work with my clients in the review and selection of stock images and the writing of photography briefs to ensure they get the best quality and value for money.
Scope of Work
As part of my standard service package I provide post production digital touch up and optimisation of all images supplied.
This includes changing and enhancing colours, brightness contrast; sharpening and increasing clarity as well as removing minor blemishes and unwanted elements, etc.
I also provide advanced post production digital touch up and optimisation, including: creating compositions of two or more photographs; removing significant blemishes and unwanted elements; ‘landscaping’ of open areas or unsightly elements, etc.
I am also an experienced photographer and have worked with a diverse range of clients to produce high quality photographs and photomontages for websites, vehicle signage, brochures and presentations.