Design & Production Services
The One Image can provide you with a diverse range of complementary screen and print design and production services, each of which will be delivered using the most appropriate and cost-effective software and technology.
I, Brian Donnellan – principal of The One Image, have almost 13 years experience in the creative field and have been involved in all stages of the design, production and presentation process of bespoke identities and stationery, websites, tender submissions and creative and eye-catching photographs.
My experience ensures I can provide you with a service delivery model customised to meet your individual needs. This can include my working on an on-site design and production consultancy basis, whereby at times I work independently, and, at other times, I work as an integrated member of your inhouse team.
This service delivery model is in response to the experience and insights I have gained through working closely with my clients, and recognises the value of your time and your need to make loss/gain calculations in relation to the activities and time commitments you take on. It also recognises that by providing my services to you in your own place of business, I can ensure even greater transparency and accountability as well as facilitate you entrusting me with additional work and responsibilities, thereby allowing you and your team to concentrate on fee earning work.
The following are some of the available services - click on the service title to view additional information.
As and when appropriate I work with a number of affiliated consultants so as to deliver a range of additional services while also ensuring optimum value for money. I also consult with my affiliated consultants and fellow designers on an on-going basis to ensure I am offering my clients the best solution.
My commitment to honesty, integrity and transparency, and ethos of always adding value to the client’s business, is shared by each of my affiliated consultants. The range of additional services, includes:
- Evaluation of a client’s individual needs and planning, co-ordination and implementation of a range of agreed actions and deliverables
- Editorial review and optimisation of client supplied text and/or copy writing of original, client specific, text
- Origination, collation and optimisation of content for compelling tender submissions, bespoke websites, intranets and brochures
- Development of customised Document Management Systems (DMS), templates and support documentation for project tendering, HR and marketing initiatives.
- Formatting of information documentation and development of Content Management Systems (CMS) and Document Management Systems (DMS) in support of achieving, and retaining, ISO Certification (Quality Management – ISO 9001:2008, Environmental Management – ISO 14010:2004, Occupational Health and Safety Management – OHSAS 18001:2007), etc.
The professional fees for these group projects are outlined in detail with clients once the project brief and scope of works are agreed.